Hopland is a sleepy little town that has become the center of wine country for Mendocino County’s inland wine appellations. If you spend the night in Hopland, here are some of the best ways to spend your time.
Top Things to Do in Hopland
- Have a latte at the Cafe Lima, 13275 South Highway 101
- Have a full breakfast at the Blue Bird Cafe located next to the McDowell tasting room.
- Take an early morning stroll along Highway 175 for some beautiful vineyard views.
- Take a drive to see some of the tallest Redwood Trees in the world at Montgomery Woods State Reserve.
- Play a game of Bocce at Brutocao Cellars
- Taste wine at one of the many Hopland tasting rooms
- Take a drive to the quiet and breathtaking Potter Valley off Highway 20
- Take a self-guided tour at the Solar Living Center in Hopland.
- Take Highway 253 over to Boonville and the Anderson Valley