Our definition of best wine bargains and values
1. A wine that we think is equal to or better than a wine twice the price.
2. A wine that is too good to pass up at this price.
3. Read GoodCheapVino.com – the wine blog that searches for the ultimate wine bargain each day. We look, we find, we try, we recommend!
These top California wines are available in most large wine shops and warehouse stores and are all under $20. We did not put a vintage date on any of these wines. Year after year these wines hold up as value wines. There are among the best wine bargains.
Bargain White Wines
- Bonterra Sauvignon Blanc – organic grapes $10 to $13
- Hanna Russian River Valley Sauvignon Blanc $11 to $15
- Ferrari-Carano Fume Blanc $12 to $14
- Markham Sauvignon Blanc $12to $14
- Bonterra Chardonnay – organic grapes $11
- Wente Vineyards Morning Fog $13 to $15
- Zaca Mesa Chardonnay $12 – $15
- Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc-Viognier $10 to $13
- Dry Creek Valley Chenin Blanc $10 to $12
- Gruet Brut or Rosé sparkling wine $15
Bargain Red Wines
- Bonterra Cabernet Sauvignon – organic grapes $11 – $16
- Sobon Rocky Top Zinfandel $13 to $15
- Buehler Vineyards Zinfandel $17
- Renwood Old Vine Zinfandel $15
- Buehler Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon $20
- Foppiano Russian River Valley Cabernet Sauvignon $17.50
- Louis Martini Sonoma Cabernet – $11 to $15
- Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon – $18 to $20
- Sebastiani Merlot $15
- Foppiano Russian River Valley Petite Sirah $15.00
Our Wine Bargains of the Week
- The wines we recommend at Trader Joe’s – shop for groceries and wine in one stop. All wines under the $20 range
- Where to find the best deals on Sparkling wine