Our definition of best wine bargains and values
1. A wine that we think is equal to or better than a wine twice the price.
2. A wine that is too good to pass up at this price.
3. Read GoodCheapVino.com – the wine blog that searches for the ultimate wine bargain each day. We look, we find, we try, we recommend!
These top California wines are available in most large wine shops and warehouse stores and are all under $20. We did not put a vintage date on any of these wines. Year after year these wines hold up as value wines. There are among the best wine bargains. Are we missing your favorite? Send us an email using our contact page.
Bargain White Wines
- Bonterra Sauvignon Blanc – organic grapes $10 to $13
- Hanna Russian River Valley Sauvignon Blanc $11 to $15
- Ferrari-Carano Fume Blanc $11 to $14
- Markham Sauvignon Blanc $12 to $14
- Joel Gott California Sauvignon Blanc $12 to $14
- Bonterra Chardonnay – organic grapes $11
- Carol Shelton Wild Thing Chardonnay $17
- Dry Creek Vineyards Fume Blanc $12
- Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc-Viognier $10 to $13
- Gruet Brut or Rosé sparkling wine $15
- Kirkland Signature Champagne Brut $19.99
- Carol Shelton Wild Thing Rosé $15 to $16
Bargain Red Wines
- Bonterra Cabernet Sauvignon – organic grapes $11 – $16
- Sobon Rocky Top Zinfandel $13 to $15
- Sobon Old Vine Zinfandel $13 to $15
- Kirkland Malbec $7
- Carol Shelton Wild Thing Zinfandel $15
- Foppiano Russian River Valley Cabernet Sauvignon $17.50
- Louis Martini Sonoma Cabernet – $11 to $15
- Pedroncelli Mother Clone Zinfandel – $17
- Foppiano Russian River Valley Petite Sirah $15.00
Our Wine Bargains of the Week
- Now is the time for Rosé wine – See our favorite ones