Paso Robles wine country is on the move. Not too long ago, Paso Robles was one big AVA or Wine Appellation. Today, there are eleven AVA’s in Paso Robles. These AVA’s are based on climate and soil. The Paso Robles wine region is diverse with the number of wineries, and the varieties of wines produce. With over 200 wineries, how does a wine traveler determine which wineries to visit? Which side, the Eastside, or the Westside? There are backroads and hidden wineries to be discovered. To help plan your wine country getaway to Paso Robles, we have designed these Paso Robles wine trails. They are easy to navigate and sure to bring much enjoyment in Paso Robles wine country.
Best Paso Robles Wine Trails – Best Wineries
- Vineyard Drive – Deep backroads towards the Pacific Coast
- Wineries on Highway 46 West – Easy access from downtown Paso Robles
- Wineries on Highway 46 East – Quick trip to tasting rooms from Paso Robles
- Backroads Wineries on Westside – Beautiful roads, quaint wineries
- Backroads Wineries on Eastside – Get away from the crowds with these tasting rooms
- Adelaida Wine Trail – spectacular scenery and secluded wineries