The wineries that are in the Sideways Movie are in the green color. Sideways was released in 2004 and has become a cult movie and the best wine theme movie. The Sideways movie was a bonanza for Pinot Noir producers. Merlot on the other hand, suffered because the main character in the movie, Miles, ridiculed the taste of Merlot as a plain and simple wine. Today, both Pinot Noir and Merlot are popular among wine drinkers.
Additional helpful information on the Sideways wine country getaway
- Day One – Sideways wine trail
- Day Two – Sideways wine trail
- Dine at the Hitching Post where Miles and Jack dined
- Buy your picnic lunch here
- Why I think Sideways is the best wine movie ever