Use this handy Napa Valley winery road map to help plan your wine country vacation to one of the most famous wine regions in the world. There are two roads that run along the Napa Valley beginning in the town of Napa. Highway 29 is the main road from the city of Napa to Calistoga. It can be extremely busy on weekends. On the east side of the Valley is the less traveled Silverado Trail. Many small country roads intersect the Valley. These are scenic roads with many beautiful views of the vineyards. The Valley is about 29 miles long running from Napa in the south to Calistoga in the north. Use our Napa Valley winery road map as your guide. You can also choose one of our favorite Napa Valley Wine Trails and visit a few of the wineries that we like the best.
Napa Valley Winery Road Map
Additional information on Napa Valley Wine Routes
- The Napa Valley Wine Country Planning Guide
- Which town in the Napa Valley to make your home base
- Tips for First Time Visitors
- What other activities to do in the Napa Valley besides wine tasting
- Napa Valley Tasting Room Index – how much $ to taste wine in the Napa Valley