Budget Lodging in the Napa Valley
These are the budget accommodations for the Napa Valley. The Napa Valley is an expensive place to travel. These budget accommodations may not seem like budget prices, but these are excellent prices when compared to other places to stay in the Valley. If you are looking for comfort at a reasonable price, these lodging establishments will be your best bet. In the Napa Valley, the best hotel deals are in the offseason of winter or during mid-week.
Just south of the Napa Valley is American Canyon or Vallejo. In these two cities, there is less expensive lodging. The major drawback is the travel time to the wineries and other attractions in the Napa Valley.
Budget Lodging in Napa
- The Chablis Inn 3360 Solano Avenue 707-257-1944
- Chardonnay Lodge 2640 Jefferson Street 707.224.0789
- Chateau De Vie 4195 Solano Ave 707 253-9300
- Motel 6 Napa 3380 Solano Avenue 707-257-6111
- 3 Palms Napa Valley 2nd St & Coombs Street 707-226-1871
Budget Lodging Yountville
- Napa Valley Railway Inn 6523 Washington Street (707) 944-2000
Budget Lodging St. Helena
- El Bonita Motel – About a half-mile walk to the Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch Restaurant on Main Street.
Budget Lodging Calistoga
- UpValley Inn & Hot Springs 1865 Lincoln Avenue (707) 942-9400
- Golden Haven Hot Springs 1713 Lake Street 707-942-8000
- Stevenson Motor Lodge 1830 Lincoln Avenue 707-942-1112
A very cool book on the Napa Valley: Napa Valley: The Land, The Wine, The People