Wine and art together at these five Napa Valley wineries
The appreciation of wine and art go together. Both involve the senses in a deep and complex manner. Both are good for the soul. With this in mind, we have designed a new wine trail for WineCountryGetaways.com. It is the Wine and Art Lover’s Trail. It includes five outstanding wineries that also have art collections for wine tasters to enjoy. For those wine lovers who appreciate art, it makes good sense to plan to visit at least a few of these wineries on a Napa Valley wine country getaway. These are the five wineries we have chosen for our Wine and Art Lover’s Wine Trail. There are many other wineries and tasting rooms with art exhibits, but we have singled out these five as top tourist choices.
- Hess Collection Winery – Mount Veeder winery with a large contemporary art collection
- Cliff Lede Vineyards – Artistic gardens and classic rock inspired exhibits
- Turnbull Wine Cellars – Boutique winery with twice-a-year rotating photography exhibits
- Mumm Napa – Two art galleries, one with 27 Ansel Adams photographs
- Hall Winery – Fantastic tasting room with an eclectic art collection throughout the winery
For additional details on each of these art wineries and a wine route map, go to Wine and Art Lover’s Wine Route page. These are popular wineries during peak season, so plan for an early day visit or go during the week.