Tenth Annual WCG Bocce Tournament Schedule of Events
We have seven teams participating in the Tenth Annual WCG Bocce Tournament. We will break around 1 pm for our terrace lunch. The cost is approximately $55 per person but that includes the use of the Bocce courts for all day. Jim Allegretti is constructing a new trophy. The previous trophy mysteriously disappeared. Games will be played to nine points, win by two unless changed by the rules committee. Entry fee is $20 per team. 1st Place – $60, 2nd Place – $45, 3rd Place – $35
Wednesday, May 20
- Meet at the J Rickards Winery in Cloverdale at noon. Taste and take a short tour, and picnic lunch at 1 pm.
- Check-in time at the Dry Creek Best Western is 3pm.
- Dinner is 7 pm at the Bravas Bar de Tapas restaurant – outdoor seating
Thursday, May 21
- Bocce begins at 11 a.m – Francis Ford Coppola Winery
- Bocce ends by 5 pm
- Awards ceremony in the courtyard of Dry Creek at 7 pm – BYOB
- Dinner at 8 pm at the Campo Fina restaurant – outdoor seating