For first-time visitors to the Healdsburg, or if you have not been for some time, watch this short video. “Healdsburg Wine Country Travel Tips.” View for some very important tips for planning a successful and enjoyable wine country getaway to the Healdsburg wine country region of Sonoma County.
Healdsburg Wine Country Travel Tips – Great Advice
Some of our favorites in Healdsburg
- Our “Go-To” breakfast spot in Healdsburg is the Costeaux French Bakery. Also good for lunch and awesome bread
- Big John Market is where we stock up on all our picnic needs. Better than Whole Foods by a landslide. Great salad bar!
- Our favorite wine route is the Westside Road Wine Trail.
- Our “Go-To” dinner spots are Bravas Bar de Tapas and Willie’s Sea Food. Restaurant List
- Best morning walk – Foss Creek Trail
- Most interesting winery – Francis Ford Coppola – four Bocce Courts