Carmel by the Sea is one of the most romantic towns in the world.
We all know about the beautiful coastal views and the white sands of Carmel. We know about the variety of lodging establishment from rustic to luxury. Then there is the wonderful food scene in Carmel. Carmel has boutique shopping at its best. Few however know that Carmel has become a mecca for wine tasting rooms. In the past few years, several wineries near and far have opened tasting rooms in Carmel. Here are some of the best.
Carmel Wine Tasting Rooms
- Alexander-Smith Paraiso – Alexander-Smith Pinot Noir & Chardonnay by Paraiso Vineyards
- Galante Vineyards – One of the first tasting rooms in Carmel, estate wines
- Scheid Vineyards – Small lots of wine from sustainably-framed grapes
- Silvestri Vineyards – Estate wines from Carmel Valley
- Trio Carmel – Featuring three outstanding local boutique wineries
- Vino Napoli – A wine bar and tasting room featuring great wines
- Windy Oaks Winery – Featuring delightful Pinot Noir wines